The School is to be affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi. The system of education is based on CBSE pattern and Curriculum partner is xseed. The medium of instruction and communication in the premises is English. Proper care is taken in the teaching of English at different levels.
The School session commences in April or finish in March next, in the following schedule:
First semester – 1st April to 30th September
Second semester – 1st October to 31st March
It is completely based on CCE-Pattern.
Part I: Academic Performance Scholastic Areas
- Formative Assessment- I in May
- Formative Assessment-II in July
- Summative Assessment-I in September
- Formative Assessment-III in November
- Formative Assessment-IV in January
- Summative Assessment-II in March
Part-II: Co-Scholastic Areas
- Life Skills – Thinking, Social and Emotional skills
- Attitudes and values
- Activities – Literary, Creative, Scientific Aesthetic, Performing Art, skills etc.
- Health & Physical Education -Sports, Scouting and Guiding, first aid.
- Yoga, gymnastics, Swimming, Gardening etc.
Note: All Examination results are based on grading system
Promotion to the higher class is given to the students who obtain marks /grade as follow:
Class I to V : Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation as per CBSE norms
Class VI to VIII: 45% in each subject and 50% in aggregate
Scholar certificates are awarded every year to meritorious students who secure the highest percentage in each class in the final exam. Merit and participation certificates are issued to students throughout a year for various activities and sports, competition and assembly activities at the intra class, class, inter house levels.
TALENT SEARCH PROGRAMMES
The school provides facilities for number of Talent Search Programmes besides the academic curriculum. These activities are meant to develop communication abilities and perceptual skills apart from proper utilization of leisure. It also gives to the students an experience of fellowship and mutual-aid which are essential ingredients of a well-balanced personality. Student’s participation in most of these activities is compulsory.