- All students should converse only in English inside the school premises, to develop their fluency in the English language.
- Students/parents/guardians will be bound by the rules and regulations in all respects which may be modified from time to time and all matters of dispute are subject to the final decision of the Principal/managing Director.
- Students should be decent, countries and polite at all times whether they are in the class or in the school premises.
- Students should be disciplined at the time of assembling for prayer and also at other functions.
- Students should respect the beauty and cleanliness of the school and take care to promote the same.
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.
- Students are responsible for their belonging and the school cannot be held responsible for their jewellery, books, money etc. lost by them while every effort is made by the school management to reduce the loss of such articles. Scribbling a books, desks and walls is strictly prohibited and liable to fines.
- Running or playing in the school compound and shouting inside the classes are not allowed.
- Students are prohibited to go out of school premises during school hours and lunch hour without the permission of the principal.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
“This is an extremely
With very happy children”
- Disobedience and misbehavior towards staff members or repeated breaking of school rules or behavior objectionable to the good tone of the school, even outside the school premises will deserve severe punishment or even dismissal if warnings are ignored.
- There is no provision for "Reassessment or Promotion on trial"
- No TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- Fees are to be paid in advance before the 15th of each month failing which a fine of Rs. 100/- will be levied for each month.
- THIS SCHOOL PRE-RSERVED THE RIGHT TO INCREASE THE FEES AT ANYTIME OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, IF ANY INCREMENT IS DEEMED NECESSARY.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% for appearing in the final examination.
- Note: Private Tuition is not permitted and never provided by our teachers