The main aim of the school is to give "The total development in your ward"
- Classroom Size: up to 900 sq ft net area.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math Laboratories.
- Computer labs.
- Library with a resource/research facility for faculty.
- Learning lab for students with special learning needs.
- Activity, fine arts & performing arts areas.
- Tennis courts and basketball court.
- Cricket Pitch, artificial soccer turf, athletics track.
- A large sand pit play area.
- Multi-Sports facilities including Tennis and Basketball Courts.
- Flow Room, for the enjoyment of Multiple Intelligence based interests.
- Health clinic with a qualified nurse and a doctor on call.
- Dining hall with attached kitchen.
A Design Studio is being planned where students can ideate to develop projects and work with manipulates therefore integrating concepts and technology with tangible.
OUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- The school believes in "A teacher must be very particulars while teaching in the classes his / her every word creates effects. The pessimistic approach can destroy the desired golden future castle of the students" So we have some illustrious teachers trained by xseed.
- We believe in "A child learns in self". So we provide a friendly educational environment for your ward.
- The school believes in "We learn to fly but we must learn to move on earth first".
- The school gives due stress to inculcate moral value among its students. Two of the basic moral values on which due stress is given are respect and responsibility. The other few are honesty, fairness, tolerance, prudence, compassion co-operation helpfulness, self-discipline, courage etc.
- "We inspire children to raise questions". So we have Tutorial classes as doubt clearance period every day.
- Literary Activities are one of the ways of Total Development. We have lots of literary activities, e.g. Dramatics, Debating, Elocution, Essay Writing, Story writing, Quiz, Extempore speech Calligraphy, Public speaking etc.
- We organize compulsory educational tour to place of historical, geographical and scientific importance.
- Taking part in group discussion is compulsory for each and every student from Std. 1st onwards
- Scientific Method to Teach:
- Skill based daily and periodical tests for students
- Teacher and Students are clear about the learning of the topic to be taught in class.
- Students experience the concept themselves to understand the real life application
- Students reflect on the experience and connect link to grasp the
- Students use workbooks to practice what they learnt and improve writing skills.